MOBILE APP FOR END-TO-END CMT WORKFLOW
ForneyField™ is a ForneyVault®-enabled mobile app used by field technicians to track sample and site data from the field to the lab and beyond, ensuring complete chain-of-custody for all project stakeholders.
When a new batch of concrete arrives on site, field technicians can capture sample data and create new specimens.
- Input sample ID, ticket number, placement, date and wet concrete information directly in app without connectivity.
- Automatically sync data with the ForneyVault database.
- Access this data to inform future steps in the construction materials testing workflow.
- Filter samples in the app by: sample ID, project ID, location, sample data and status.
- Assign chain of custody status to each sample’s specimens: Cast, Assigned, Claimed, Collected and Delivered.
- Claim a sample’s specimens that have not yet been received at the lab, or assign someone else to pick up the specimens.
- Proactively pick up unclaimed specimens that are ready to move to the lab.
- Help new technicians or technicians who haven’t been to the job site find the specimens they need to pick up.
- Prevent unclaimed specimens from sitting onsite too long, and eliminate penalties for improper curing or late or missing tests.
& FORNEYTOOLS USERS
ForneyField is a powerful tool for field technicians, lab and project managers, and principal engineers who subscribe to ForneyVault and use ForneyTools® as their essential concrete testing software.
VALIDATE FIELD WORK WITH LAB TESTING
- Trust materials meet your project’s standards
- Streamline complex workflows for greater productivity and profitability.
- Fully close the data gap between key stakeholders and steps of the CMT workflow.
- Avoid miscommunication and discrepancies as data moves from the field, to the lab, to the office and beyond.