ESSENTIAL CONCRETE TESTING SOFTWARE
Manage your CMT workflows and securely access, analyze and report on original ForneyVault testing results – without added overhead.
OPTIMIZE YOUR WORKFLOW WITH ESSENTIAL CMT SOFTWARE FEATURES
Automatically view and analyze all samples from one placement in a single report for a snapshot of overall project quality.
- Efficiently review multiple strength tests for large placements with a single placement report.
- Evaluate ACI compliance by evaluating the performance of concrete at the batch/placement level, instead of just the individual sample level.
- Anticipate deficiencies prior to non-compliance to avoid costly remediation.
CUSTOM VIEWS & REPORTING
Generate sample, specimen and custom reports from ForneyVault data – then initiate a digital report approval workflow.
- Customize views and export reports.
- Generate mix performance reports and view trends over time with original data, stored forever.
- Electronically sign approved specimen and sample reports before distributing.
- Export reports for other stakeholders, including accounting.
ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS
Get automatic alerts via SMS, email or dashboard notification when a specified event occurs to improve reliability, response time and resource utilization.
- Avoid material and project compliance risks with low break and outlier specimen alerts.
- Manage time-sensitive tasks (like road opening, post-tensioning or form removal) with early break alerts.
- Get reminders for due and overdue tests.
- Stay on track with test result review and reporting with notifications about completed sets.
Scan QR labels on sample specimens, preloading the testing machine HMI with pre-test sample and specimen data.
- Prevent tests from happening on the wrong day.
- Eliminate the risk of specimen misidentification.
- Improve testing accuracy and efficiency.
Automate and verify the discard management process of test specimens to reduce the risk of an inadvertent discard and stay compliant, organized and on target with client expectations.
- Select specimen ID on a connected tablet or human-machine interface (HMI) to retrieve the full history of tests of a sample.
- Determine if the selected specimen is required to test by viewing sample history.
- Manage discard cylinders through an easy color-coded system, where green means “safe to discard,” yellow requires verification, and red means “do not discard.”
FOR FORNEYVAULT USERS
ForneyTools is essential construction materials testing software for users who subscribe to ForneyVault and need to securely access, analyze and report on results.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Your ForneyVault CMT Software subscription includes everything you need to get started.
- Simple monthly subscription
- Full 24/7 US-based support
- Unlimited users, labs & data storage
- Access to ForneyTools
SEE FORNEYVAULT IN ACTION
Explore how ForneyVault drives accuracy, productivity and transparency in your construction materials testing workflows with these tools and features. Click below to take an interactive Product Tour.