GOVERNMENT & DOT
Public Safety & Transparency
Ensure infrastructure projects meet the safety standards you expect with instant access to accurate, unalterable test results.
ForneyVault allows government and DOT organizations to manage CMT data from all testing labs and construction projects in one secure, cloud-based platform. This makes test methods easy to verify and results easy to trust.
BUILD TRUST & TRANSPARENCY
- Defend decisions with unalterable, original test data stored forever
- Verify project quality by importing critical test data from testers and contractors
- Be sure that infrastructure is compliant with standards
- Collaborate with your CMT agency through shared workspaces and intelligent workflows
- Discuss progress and problems in real-time with proactive alerts and smart notifications
KEEP YOUR PROJECTS MOVING
- Leverage ForneyVault-equipped testing labs that automate manual tasks and get more done in less time
- Eliminate redundant administrative work, handwriting, retyping and data entry
- Access critical testing information in seconds with powerful search capabilities, instead of spending time sifting through data spread across emails, PDFs, spreadsheets and paper documents
“I have not seen an obviously wrong test result. Concrete usually breaks somewhere between 3,000 and 5,000 psi, so when something comes in outside of that range, I know it’s an issue with the concrete itself and not a result of human error. So, human errors from data transposition have dropped to zero. It’s just not possible to have those simple errors anymore. Moreover, ForneyVault helps the City catch instances of human error that they didn’t even know about previously.”CHRIS DEDENE, PHD, PE, MATERIALS ENGINEER
CITY OF MINNEAPOLIS
AASHTOWare Project Interface for DOT Agencies
ForneyVault is now available to all DOTs through an interface with AASHTOWare Project, a suite of modules designed to support state construction programs. Click below to learn more and get started.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Your ForneyVault subscription includes everything you need to get started.
- One flat monthly fee
- Full 24/7 US-based support
- Unlimited third-party integrations & data storage
Before signing up, please visit our Equipment & Integrations page to check equipment compatibility.
SEE FORNEYVAULT IN ACTION
We’d love to show you how ForneyVault drives accuracy, productivity and transparency in your workflows. Click below to schedule an online demo.