HOW IT WORKS
Connect Your CMT Workflow
Benefits for Your QA/QC Workflow
How to Achieve Connected Construction with ForneyVault
Construction materials testing involves many processes for field technicians, lab machine operators, engineers and project owners. ForneyVault connects all the moving parts in your QA/QC workflows.
IN THE FIELD: CREATE SAMPLES & SPECIMENS
- Capture field data into ForneyField (or your existing field application).
- ForneyVault creates unique identifiers tied to sample and field data, and automatically syncs this information with ForneyTools (or your integrated software solution).
- Label specimens with barcodes tied to each unique identifier.
IN THE LAB: SCAN BARCODE LABEL & RUN TEST
- After curing, scan the barcode label at the testing machine.
- ForneyVault preloads the machine with related specimen data.
- The machine “knows” what it’s testing and validates the test with smart checks.
- Run the test at the push of a button.
“Smart Checks” Eliminate Misidentification & Premature Destruction
- Sample date
- Sample size and type
- Expected strength
IN THE OFFICE: REPORT & SHARE
- Results automatically flow to where you need them.
- Generate sample, specimen and custom reports from ForneyVault data.
- Signal next steps with a fast digital approval, eSignature and automatic notifications.
“ForneyVault is more than just a data collection system. It can be used to determine who tested the cylinder, when it was tested, and to show that it was tested properly. It is also a way to ensure that the data is correct instead of relying on someone writing it down.”
JUSTIN LASHLEY, CONCRETE ENGINEER BRAUN INTERTEC
HOW FORNEYVAULT MAKES YOU MORE
Productive Connected Efficient Secure Transparent
Every CMT workflow can be improved. But only ForneyVault can do it in more ways than one.
|Manual Process via Observation and Notes|
|Positive Specimen Identification via Bar Code|
|Preload / Rate / Break Detect – Set, Comply and Automatically Record|
|Access Detailed Specimen X-Y Plot Data for Every Test Performed|
|Basic Paper Documentation Required for CCRL, A2LA, Calibrations, Test Docs|
|Fully Automated Record Keeping & Report Generation|
|Error Reduction with Minimized Fines & Validation Costs|
|Calibration Monitor / Automated Expiration Warning|
|Verified Test Methodology to Required Standard|
|Test & Data Validation with Integrated Smart Checks|
|Manual Labor Cost with Associated Scaling Limitations|
|Reduced Clerical & Administrative Costs|
|Discard Dashboard / Specimen Discard Management and Error Savings|
|Access Critical Testing Information in Seconds with Full Search Capabilities|
|Human Dependent Processes and Procedures|
|Manual Document Transmission and Client Interface|
|Concrete Strength Reports – Review, Sign & Publish Dashboard|
|Fully integrated handshake with LIMS, BIM, ERP, and Third-Party & Private Solutions|
|User-Defined Smart Alerts & Notifications Shared to Any User on Any|
|Access to Shared Workspace for Immediate Access to Detailed Reporting|
|Mobile App to capture, claim and locate field data and sync to the lab|
SEE FORNEYVAULT IN ACTION IN YOUR QA/QC WORKFLOW
Use the calendar on this page to schedule your no-strings-attached online demo.
We’ll show you:
- How ForneyVault works
- How a ForneyVault-enabled testing machine is different
- How ForneyVault fits into your process and reporting
- Results you can expect in the short and long terms