Your tools should be a servant to your team – not the other way around. With these ForneyVault-enabled applications, you can empower your workforce, better serve your clients and support future growth.
AN IoT MACHINE INTEGRATION
ForneyVault integrates directly with your materials testing machines, enhancing data integrity by creating an unbreakable, auditable link between the specimen, the machine and the test.
- Keep data consistent by never needing to re-enter it as it moves throughout the organization.
- Remove overhead and free up workers from spending time generating reports to instead help customers.
- Reduce data silos and minimize friction in serving data to your customers.
No LIMS? No problem. ForneyTools manages your testing workflows – without added overhead. Our Construction Materials Testing Software helps you securely access, analyze and report on ForneyVault® testing results.
ALERTS & NOTIFICATIONS
DIGITAL REPORTING APPROVAL WORKFLOW
Capture, claim and locate specimen data with ForneyField, a mobile app that helps field technicians and lab or project managers sync field reporting with the lab to create a seamless, end-to-end CMT workflow and ensure complete chain-of-custody transparency for all project stakeholders.
- Validate lab testing against field work and avoid miscommunication and discrepancies.
- Streamline complex workflows for greater productivity and profitability.
- Automate repetitive processes and recoup 5+ hours each week to spend on high-value tasks.
Automate and verify the discard management process of test specimens to reduce the risk of an inadvertent discard and stay compliant, organized and on target with client expectations.
- Prevent expensive core drills necessitated by the wrong cylinder being discarded.
- Organize curing rooms and make curing room management more intentional.
- Save time from a manual discard decision-making process.
SEE FORNEYVAULT IN ACTION
We’d love to show you how ForneyVault drives accuracy, productivity and transparency in your construction materials testing workflows with these tools and features. Click below to schedule an online demo.